Joyeux Halloween !

Halloween is here. I'm not a huge fan of Halloween in France (as it's not part of our culture and it's a very very business thing here) but when my team mates from Roller Derby said we had to celebrate it on the weekly training by getting dressed for it, I find this opportunity to make my Roller Derby Team costume. The Furies' Dress code is "bloody virgin" concept. Perfect for a gore gore training.

As usual, I didn't want to spend a penny on this project. So I used the only white dress I had in my wardrobe for years, a sixties inspired one and red vinyl fabric glued it.


Hubby bought me some red glitter tights (here) few months ago that I never wore because I'm too tall but I just opened them on toes to make kind of leggings.



Glued but will it still be there after a training ??



Made stickers with my name for my helmet and the pants I blogged before here.



But there's something wrong with my outfit : my new skates !! I ordered some wonderful Wicked Riedell but still waiting for the delivery ! GRRRR !

I guess tomorrow I may show you pics from this Halloween training ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...