Free love from us to you.

Hey hey !
Today is special because is the day Chelsea Ann from IttyBittyBirdy and I share for the second time with you our collaboration project :
Chelsea's talent for drawing got me inspired a lot ! Look what she made !


We are so happy to celebrate with you the day of LOVE !
We’re both sure you’ll find in these cute ready-to-print Valentine cards
the one which would perfectly match that special someone you love.


You may just print the cards and fill your names...
Or add a few words by yourself as the cards are available with empty space...

Let your creativity go wild !

So if you need 6 cute cards for your valentine's day, follow this link, it's free ! Don't forget to visit the talented Chelsea Ann on her blog.
It was so fun to collaborate with Chelsea on such a project ! Just think that my husband & I never celebrate valentine's day ! I guess this year he'll receive an awesome card...
On Chelsea Ann good advices, I prepared a valentine digital kit for your scrap pages and will share soon with you ;)
Hope we will play again, Chels ? (psss, I love you girl !)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...