Forty-fifty




Today (06/05/2013) is a special day for My husband and I.

We're soooo made for each other that we were born the same day. From ten years.
As we want it to celebrate with closed & old friends, we planned a party on next Saturday.



Let's celebrate the forty for me & fifty for hubby !

Honestly, I don't care about getting old except maybe for the health (hard recovering from colds, too much drunk parties, etc). I still feel like I'm 20 but smarter and less selfish !

To avoid my friends torturing their brains to find the perfect gift for both of us (ah ah !), we asked for a contribution for a very first digital SLR. Can't wait ! And so...I will share pictures of the party here !

We just have to get lucky for a sunny day...


Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...