Fun at the Rififi.

Last week-end, Les Arpettes (4 crazy girls and I) organised for the very first time in town the first handmade fair : the Rififi !  And it was a real success.
 

I did all the visual identity and a bit of decoration.


My job : hanging clouds in the sky.


Friends entertained the crowd.


and Hubby.


Montessori workshops for kiddos.
These 2 women are just WOW.


As I don't have time to talk about every designers, 
I choose to show only one that I'm sure my readers will love.
Well, 2 actually.


It's a collaboration, go and check their works : Héros de France & Jean Mosambi



Now it's time to think about I'm gonna do next...

Hair Sidecuts ? done.
Get 40 ? done.
Big B-day party ? tomorrow.

what about Vacations ? NEED.






Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...