Velorution - the revolution on bicyle !

There is an active organization in my little town called Mon Cher vélo which promotes the use of bikes instead cars in town.
I'm a biker myself ! I don't have a driving license and its' ok with me. It's a choice I made that sometimes afraids and surprises people. I always lived in the center of the town and my electric bike is just perfect for going to work or shopping.
Unfortunately you have to be brave to cycle everyday because of dysfunctional City planning and stupid car drivers.

Tomorrow "Mon Cher Vélo" will host a "vélorution". For few hours bicyclists from our area will happily ride all over the town. Last year we were about 200 !

Which remembers my beloved lowrider bike...sale 2 years ago :(









My heart missed it but not my legs !
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...