Kitsch Kitchen

A little kitchen tour again because of few improvements I made during our vacations. Actually I spent 2 weeks of reorganizing, sorting out every room of our home.



Added pompoms (thanks to les Arpettes).
Still want to add some so we cannot see the ceiling.

 



Found wallpaper gems in Ikea - on sale !
I had to buy many whithout knowing where it would fit.



Finally I took time to create a little space for my dolls
where no dirty little hands or paws could mess around.


This is my first doll, a dal doll called Chaton.


One of my customized Blythe doll, Bambi.


My expanding play-doh pots collection.
  


One of the favourite tip to prettify our dull kitchen tiles : just stickers I had in drawers ! 
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...