weaving is a man's game.

Jemaine: Women love weaving, they love to weave.
Bret: No, weaving is a man's game.
Jemaine: Bret, you put a woman in front of weaving machine and just watch her go.
Bret: No, honestly, my Dad weaves, my grandfather was a weaver... I come from a family of weavers.
Jemaine: I've never seen a man weave.
Bret: I love weaving. I'm weaving at the moment, making a pair of trousers.

Flight of the conchords / A Good Opportunity [2.01]

Despite I love Bret's quote, I follow Jemaine on this one.
I started weaving few weeks ago and just cannot stop.



my second (above) and third attempts (below)


Below, it's a collaboration between my 5 years-old and I.


He weaved a bit and mainly choose the wool to use.
New funny hobby for me and the little man.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...